£85000 - £95000 per annum
21 days ago
Do your career goals include leading a successful team in a sector leading organisation? Do you want to play a pivotal role in the financial success of a thriving property development function? Are you an accomplished leader who can inspire a team to achieve above and beyond expectations?
My client, one of London's largest property developers and housing providers, is looking forward to a sustained period of growth and increase in output after undergoing some significant structural changes. The recent recruitment of a new Finance Director for Development means that this Head of Development Finance role will form a strong partnership to drive through their ambitious goals.
Key responsibilities for the Head of Development Finance include:
- Leading a team across various areas within Development Finance, initially assessing the structure of the team and highlighting areas to improve efficiency, with focuses on process improvement, effectiveness in systems use, and reporting capability
- Provide exceptional Management Information tailored to meet the needs of its audience, informing strategic decision making at the highest levels
- Assess and review the position of various Development schemes through regular liaison with Development, Treasury, and other key stakeholders
- Oversee the reporting and accounting for a number of joint venture schemes, delivery and sales, and the complex forecasting procedure
- Sit on the senior management team, involving regular meetings at Committee and Board level to accurately inform the wider organisation of the state of major development schemes.
This is a senior role and will suit candidates with strong experience in Development Finance within a Housing, Property and residential construction background. Due to the high profile of the position, candidates will need to be able to present with extremely high levels of maturity and seniority. As the role joins a large organisation that will continue to grow and grow, personal development opportunities abound as the natural evolution of the Finance team takes place.
You will enjoy a sector-leading benefits package, including generous annual leave and perks. You will work in an attractive and modern environment surrounded by colleagues of exceptional expertise in a commercial yet socially motivated culture. As a role with a huge scope of influence on such major projects, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
You should meet these criteria before applying:
- Have experience leading a team in a busy accounting and reporting department from within a large organisation
- Have significant experience in Development Finance, ideally from a construction, residential property, or social housing background
- Be a fully qualified accountant with the impact, ambition and desire to be a senior leader in a large organisation.
Applications are under continual review and interviews will be arranged as soon as suitable candidates are submitted. Please apply immediately to be considered!