Head of Data Analytics & Tech
|Job Title:||Head of Data Analytics & Tech|
|Contact Name:||Darryl Ramsay|
|Job Published:||September 22, 2021 17:15|
The ICAEW or Institute of Chartered Accountants for England & Wales are currently recruiting a brand new role who will be reporting into the Director of Communities & Business and will form part of Belonging & Supporting. The role will be called Head of Data Analytics and Tech
As the Head of Data Analytics and Tech you will be tasked with aligning to ICAEW’s strategic theme of Tech & Data, this role is responsible for the design and delivery of member engagement and support relating to data analytics and technology.
The Head of Data Analytics and Tech core duties will be:
- Ownership of the Data Analytics Community, responsible for the ongoing development of the programmes and delivering year-on-year increases in member engagement.
- Responsible for the ongoing development of the Data Analytics Certificate, working closely with colleagues in Education & Training to ensure that the programme remains relevant for members and employers.
- Work closely with the Director of Strategic Partnerships and Commercial Operations to create sustainable commercial revenue streams from activity relating to Data Analytics.
- Work with the Director of CPD Planning & Events to ensure that all activity relating to Data Analytics and Technology is aligned to one central content strategy.
- Work closely with the Director of Practice to ensure that Member Firms are supported on innovations relating to Data Analytics and Technology.
- Provide expert input and support to colleagues in Reputation & Influence on issues relating to Technology, Data and the digital economy.
- Research and analyse industry trends and developments to identify potential emerging issues and opportunities and ensure ICAEW support for members is best in class.
Specific duties will vary from time to time in line with the business needs.
The Head of Data Analytics and Tech candidate profile:
The successful candidate will possess the following skills, attributes, and experience:
- A good standard of education along with a relevant professional qualification
- Subject matter expert in data analytics
- Excellent organisational skills with a proven ability to deliver
- Demonstrable public speaking and presentation skills
- Excellent inter-personal, negotiating and collaborative skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire the team under direction as well as wider stakeholders
- Commercially astute
- Proactive horizon scanner to identify potential threats, risks, emerging issues or opportunities in the use of data and the evolution of technology.
For those that feel they match the job criteria, then please follow the URL to our vacancies page below and type in the job title " Head of Business" and follow the easy application process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of Finance
£55000.00 - £58000.00 per annum
Head of Finance
Birmingham, West Midlands
£47000.00 - £53000.00 per annum
Interim Head of Finance
East London, London
£300.00 - £350.00 per day + hybrid working
Head of Financial Reporting
£55000 - £65000 per annum
Head of Finance
Kings Lynn, Norfolk
Up to £51238.00 per annum + LGPS (22%) and up to 40 days hols