£85000 - £95000 per annum + £8k Car + 12% Bonus + Excellent Bens
17 days ago
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd
This is a hugely visible and pivotal role for the business, reporting to the UK MD and leading the commercial finance team to provide strategic and planning support to the European and UK business. You'll lead annual and quarterly financial forecasts, partner with the control team and lead monthly variance analysis and communicate results to leadership team. There will be full responsibility for leading all commercial analysis, including partnering with Marketing, as well as serving as a key stakeholder to the leadership team by providing support for strategic initiatives and identifying business model growth opportunities.
Key experience and skill set required:
* Best in class academics, ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified (MBA also considered)
* Exceptional communication skills and proven influencing ability, capable of managing multiple deadlines and stakeholders
* Highly analytical, with strong adaptability in a fast-moving environment
* A proactive and inquiring mind, always looking towards process improvement
* Desire to develop career into senior leadership within the wider group
* Examples to date of leading and developing a high performing team
* Proven track record in a senior commercial finance role ideally in a retail/fmcg/consumer facing environment
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for an ambitious, commercially astute finance professional to join a leading organisation with ambitious strategy to leverage its existing market share and continually innovate to stay ahead in an increasingly competitive market.