Head of Commercial Finance
|Job Title:||Head of Commercial Finance|
|Salary:||£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + car + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Euan Begbie|
|Job Published:||November 06, 2019 14:42|
Head of Commercial Finance, Nottingham, £70,000 - £80,000p/a + car + bonus
Hays Senior Finance are delighted to be supporting a global technology business in Nottingham to recruit a Head of Commercial Finance. You will lead and develop a team of high performing commercial finance professionals and report directly to an inspirational Finance Director.
The Head of Commercial Finance is a critical part of the Sales Operations organisation, managing the end to end forecasting process for Revenue. The role also drives cost review and productivity planning for a key part of the Group.
As Head of Commercial Finance you and your team will take ownership of the revenue forecast and month end. The role will work across multi-functions and countries in a complex and dynamic part of the business.
The key stakeholders for this role will be the Finance and Operational leadership, Finance leads, Regional Finance leadership and from time to time the UK&I Executive Leadership Team.
There is a clear path to progression on offer with a step into the Finance Leadership team in the next 2-3 years.
Brief overview of responsibilities:
- Support the Director of Finance in delivering excellence in Sales Operations
- Drive engagement, strategy and direction of Sales Finance, driving transformation of our approach and culture
- Management of a team of Financial Analysts and Business Partners. Coaching, supporting and developing the whole team as they drive to increase the value that the finance function brings.
- Define regional forecasting timetable and administer process in conjunction with regional finance team
- Chair forecast review meetings, to ensure an accurate and detailed position is assimilated through the process. Challenge sales management on their commitments and hold them to account in each reporting period.
- Lead the revenue forecast process, making proactive recommendations to the management team
- Ensure accuracy of forecast through detailed knowledge of the major components of the revenue forecast, and engage stakeholders across finance and the organisation to ensure a full end to end picture of revenue..
- Provide monthly reporting on revenue performance to the Finance Leadership Team
- Key Contributor to revenue budget planning process, Mid- year reviews and other Corporate planning processes.
This is a high profile and highly visible role in the business and it's essential they appoint someone comfortable operating at all levels. You will be fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with extensive experience of operating in a fast-paced commercially focused finance position with in-depth knowledge of revenue recognition.
You must be a strong manager with a track record of developing a high performing finance team in a global organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Commercial Finance Business Partner
Competitive base salary, car allowance & bens
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Finance Director (IT Services)
£90000.00 - £110000.00 per annum + bonus
Senior Finance Manager
£60000 - £75000 per annum + 10% Bonus + Healthcare
Product Finance Manager