Head of Commercial Finance
|Job Title:||Head of Commercial Finance|
|Location:||High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£90000 - £95000 per annum + Car, Bonus, LTIP|
|Reference:||NH 29493 EF_1581693927|
|Contact Name:||Nick Hallworth|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2020 15:25|
£90- £95kpa plus Benefits Inc Car- £6k, Bonus-15%, LTIP
Our Client, a world leading, multi-national based at their impressive Headquarters in High Wycombe are currently looking to source an ambitious, high calibre Head of Commercial Finance to provide finance support, challenge and value add to the Commercial teams in order to achieve the business objects and drive performance through enhanced decision making.
This is an exciting opportunity within a global organisation where numerical and analytical skills combined with strong interpersonal and business partnering skills are critical. The role requires someone who can influence and support the business to maximise value creation with insightful and actionable financial analysis for all significant marketing investment decisions.
The role will include the following key areas:
- Providing financial evaluation of opportunities to grow the companies portfolio into new and existing sectors.
- Transparent reporting, highlighting key variances to budget, forecast and last year.
- Proposed trade and marketing activity appraised against identified return on investment criteria.
- Leading commercial forecasting, including risks and opportunities against the current forecast are balanced and clearly understood.
- Progress reporting against improvement plans is clear and well communicated.
- Leading a team of four talented individuals.
Aside from being able to draw upon clear examples of exemplary performance in each of the above areas, the successful candidate will have an enviable academic background including a strong degree and professional qualification from a reputable University / top accountancy practice.
Aside from an impressive financial package, our client will offer the chosen candidate the chance to gain real exposure to the business as a whole. They will quickly be introduced to the short and long term strategy and be encouraged to contribute commercially in order to achieve personal and company goals.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Commercial Finance Analyst
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus & Bens
Head of Financial Reporting
£65000 - £80000 per annum + Package
Head of Internal Audit (Apply to hear of roles when they arise)
£45000 - £60000 per annum
£40000 - £45000 per annum