Head of Cloud Accounting
|Job Title:||Head of Cloud Accounting|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Todd|
|Job Published:||August 05, 2020 13:12|
The role will be instrumental in maintaining a tight control environment whilst helping to deliver the end goals of the Business Services Department. Applicants must have excellent management skills and be a good communicator dealing with both clients and staff at all levels.
Well established, top 100 Accountancy Practiced based in North London requires a full time Head of Cloud Accounting with a minimum of 5 years' experience in a small to medium sized practice. The applicant will have accountability for the production and delivery of accurate and timely bookkeeping records and management accounts to clients through the daily management of the team in the Business Services Department
- Provide managerial support to the Cloud Accountant Client Manager.
- Oversee the delivery of quality information to clients and to the Accountants and Tax Managers within the Firm
- Identify and deliver process improvements and continuously drive change, focusing on developing productivity and efficiency in a controlled environment.
- Develop business relationships with peers across other support functions to ensure process / system improvements result in the accuracy and automation of data received into Business Services.
- Build a rapport with clients and communicate effectively.
- Review timetables for timely bookkeeping/management accounts delivery.
- Coordinate communication in relation to budgeting and forecasting deliverables and deadline.
- Provide training, guidance and development of the cloud accounting team.
- Champion cloud based systems.
- Excellent VAT knowledge to include:
- Cash Accounting
- Invoice Accounting
- partial exemption
- Flat Rate Scheme
- Margin scheme
- Input & reconcile:
- Sales Invoices
- Purchase Invoices
- bank transactions
- Control accounts
- Preparing VAT returns.
- Preparing and supporting clients management accounting needs.
- Fulfil any relevant additional/ad hoc duties as required to meet the needs of the business.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to successfully manage multiple tasks.
- Proven management and leadership skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills; client service oriented.
- Conscientious, self-motivated, resilient and goal oriented.
- Excellent attention to detail, quality and control.
- Strong analytical ability and decision making skills.
- Effective in upward management.
- Ability to develop new skills and understand new technology as required.
- Excellent management accounting skills.
£40,000-£50,000 + Benefits Package
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of Audit & Accounts
£70,000 - £100,000 dependant on experience
Head of tax - top 45 firm
Accounting Services, Manager
London,Leeds - Central Square,Manchester
Interim Accounting and Reporting Manager
Senior Manager, Technical Audit & Accounting
£70,000 - £76,000 + benefits