Head of Business
|Job Title:||Head of Business|
|Contact Name:||Darryl Ramsay|
|Job Published:||September 22, 2021 17:27|
The ICAEW or Institute of Chartered Accountants for England and Wales are currently recruiting a brand new role to the Organisation. As the Head of Business, you will report into the Director of Communities & Business and be part of Belonging and Supporting.
As the Head of Business, you will be taking the day-to-day lead in the design and delivery of ICAEW’s strategy for supporting members in Business, ensuring that needs are identified and working with colleagues from across ICAEW to address these.
The Head of Business core responsibilities:
- Lead the design and delivery of ICAEW’s strategy for supporting members in Business, working with the Business Committee and colleagues from across ICAEW to ensure that needs are identified and addressed.
- Ensure the ongoing development and delivery of ICAEW’s sector Communities, using these groups as the main member interface for delivery of ICAEW’s strategy for supporting members in Business.
- Establish a programme of engagement for Business members, including (but not limited to) senior cohorts such as FTSE executives, non-executives and Audit Committees, as well as members working in SMEs and micro businesses.
- Work with the Director of Communities and Business as well as colleagues in Reputation & Influence to provide two-way feedback between ICAEW and members working in Business on matters relating to public policy and industrial strategy.
- Work with ICAEW’s Regional Directors and international offices to support (and ensure alignment on) engagement activities designed for business members.
- Collaborate with colleagues in Commercial teams to support the generation of commercial revenues from partners targeting ICAEW’s Business members, ensuring that any partners are reputationally suitable.
- To oversee delivery of ICAEW’s Business member insights, ensuring that feedback from members is shared across ICAEW.
Specific duties will vary from time to time in line with the business needs.
The Head of Business candidate Profile:
The successful candidate will possess the following skills, attributes, and experience:
- Chartered Accountant, or other relevant professional qualification.
- Previous experience of line management and leading teams
- Experience of working in a finance function or in an advisory setting
- Excellent organisational abilities
- Experience of engagement with senior professionals (Board level / C Suite)
- Excellent inter-personal, negotiating and collaborative skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire the team under direction as well as wider stakeholders.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of Finance
Kings Lynn, Norfolk
Up to £51238.00 per annum + LGPS (22%) and up to 40 days hols
Head Office Accountant
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits
Capital Finance Business Partner
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£41000 - £60000 per annum
Finance Business Partner
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Senior Finance Business Partner
Birmingham, West Midlands
£60000 - £70000 per annum