Head of Business Planning and Treasury
|Job Title:||Head of Business Planning and Treasury|
|Salary:||£68k - 70k per year|
|Contact Name:||Katie Wilson-Smith|
|Job Published:||July 30, 2020 17:22|
Are you currently working in the housing sector but seeking a step up in your career? Would you like to lead on the annual treasury strategy and cashflow reporting? Have you got experience using Brixx and could you confidently lead the 30-year business plan? If yes, this could be the role for you!
Robertson Bell are pleased to be working with a dynamic and forward-thinking housing association whilst they recruit a new and permanent Head of Business Planning and Treasury. Based officially at the north London head office this role would lead a high performing Finance Business Partner and will report directly into the Director of Finance. Duties for this role will include:
- Managing the organisations treasury function which will include oversight of the yearly treasury strategy, compliance monitoring, cashflows and the overall treasury policy.
- Solely produce the organisations long-term business plan using Brixx which will include stress testing and scenario planning.
- Work closely with the Finance Director to create new loan compliance and new funding.
- Lead on the review of any development plan appraisals always ensuring alignment with the organisation’s compliance and overall business plan.
- Act as the lead for the provision of any tax advice related to subsidiaries and ensure all regulators and funders are submitted accurately and on time.
- Lead on the monitoring of cashflow monitoring and all related reporting.
This role is a great opportunity for someone with a minimum of five years post qualified experience who is now looking to be involved in senior, strategic planning within a high performing finance team. This organisation offers generous employee benefits including a performance related bonus for this role, house and life insurance, 8% employer pension contribution and flexible working arrangements.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a fully qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA or ACA).
- Have demonstrable experience working in the housing sector.
- Have had previous involvement in 30-year financial planning.
- Have used Brixx and be a confident user of Excel.
Knowledge of SUN is desirable but by no means essential.
If you are interested in this Head of Business Planning and Treasury opportunity, please do not delay in applying as CVs are being reviewed daily.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Group Accountant and Treasury Manager
Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£40000 - £55000 per annum + 5000
Board Member and Treasury Committee Chair
Head of Customer Accounts
Head of Finance
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£350.00 - £450.00 per day
Financial Planning Analyst