Head of Business Partnering
|Job Title:||Head of Business Partnering|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Joshua De La Noy|
|Job Published:||January 08, 2020 17:30|
Your new company
It is an international business-information group covering asset management, market intelligence, banking and finance. They are listed on the London Stock Exchange and a member of the FTSE 250 share index. The group also runs an extensive portfolio of events for the telecoms, financial and commodities markets.
Your new role
- Head up the business partnering function for the business domain and become embedded in the decision-making process by supporting, scenario-testing and advising on strategic decisions.
- Provide analysis and deliver insight that links financial reports to strategies of the business.
- Lead the impact and understanding of financial reporting on business performance.
- Monitor and communicate risks and opportunities to relevant stakeholders.
- Work alongside the Head of FP&A on ad hoc requirements for the division, including presentations and strategic reports.
- Oversee the due diligence on any potential M&A activity and provide financial incite on any potential disposals.
What you'll need to succeed
- Extensive experience in business partnering
- Great analytical skills with the ability to turn data into strategic insight
- Strength in communication of financial incite across the entirety of a multinational business
- Ability to handle senior stakeholders and board members
- Confident at presenting, managing and leading teams
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary in a company that is well-established and a leader in their field. This is a chance to flex you commercial muscles and make sure that you are adding value to the company via strategic planning and business engagement.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's