Head of Accounting & Reporting
|Job Title:||Head of Accounting & Reporting|
|Salary:||£75000 - £85000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dan Atkins|
|Job Published:||May 08, 2020 07:25|
This Manufacturing/Engineering business in Derbyshire is seeking a talented Head of Accounting & Reporting to lead a small team.
With a diverse mix of customers and key contracts, my client is looking confidently into the future as a secure well known Derbyshire brand. The organisaition, like many at this time, has adapted accordingly and will reap the rewards in the coming years.
With world class engineering capability, the organisation is looking to build a 'best in class' finance team to support and challenge Operations - starting with this Head of Accounting & Reporting.
This role provides the successful candidate with a platform to progress and develop. Primarily, you will be accountable for the delivery, review and commentary around the monthly financial and management information. Through effective business partnering, the Head of Accounting & Reporting will also be tasked with leading both the budgeting and planning cycles by engaging with the stakeholders and truly understanding business processes.
You will also:
- Lead a small team of reporting accountants
- Work closely with the business partnering and operational finance teams
- Challenge the status-quo both within financial and operational processes
- Deliver high quality analysis and commentary
- Support the CFO with ad-hoc projects
This Head of Accounting and Reporting role plays a critical role in the provision of clarity and direction for the board and SMT. The successful applicant will be required to demonstrate high levels of attention to detail and a naturally inquisitive nature to build trust and relationships quickly. You will ideally:
- Understand the complexity within a blue chip manufacturing/engineering business
- Have extensive experience in management and financial reporting
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
- Be professionally qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
£75,000 to £90,000 + market leading benefits
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits
Group Financial Accountant (Engineering)
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + bonus
Management Accountant Temp to Perm
£20 - £25 per hour
£35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits
£35000 - £38000 per annum + benefits