Group Technical and Reporting Manager
|Job Title:||Group Technical and Reporting Manager|
|Location:||West End, London|
|Salary:||£75000 - £95000 per annum + bonus, car, pension|
|Contact Name:||Chris Brannigan|
|Job Published:||October 28, 2019 14:33|
My client are growing their world class finance team and as such now have a vacancy for a Group Technical & Reporting Manager to join their London Office.
Reporting into the Group Financial Controller, the main parts of this role involve assisting in monitoring and ensuring timely identification and compliance with IFRS across multiple listed groups including the application, interpretation and monitoring evolving standards and preparation and review of technical memorandums that document issues in a clear, logical and comprehensive manner.
Career potential here is excellent as is the package as a strong base salary will be offered along with 20% bonus, pension and long term incentives.
* Provide IFRS technical support for M&A and transactions activity
* Assist in preparation of quarterly and annual reports and manage the internal review for these documents
* Communicate and explain accounting issues and evolving accounting guidance to the management team as necessary
* Assist in managing communications with external auditors on external financial statements and accounting issues to ensure auditor agreement with company decisions on accounting disclosures, and issues
* Assist in the coordination of annual audit and quarterly review activities of external auditors
* Assist in creating, implementing and maintaining comprehensive worldwide accounting policy documents to improve clarity and consistency
* Implement and maintain reporting procedures to comply with internal control requirements
* Participate in other accounting and special projects as required
* Bachelor's degree or higher
* CPA/ACA/CA with experience with a Big 4 accounting firm, with heavy exposure to IFRS and external financial reporting primarily at a group level.
* An excellent knowledge of IFRS is required combined with the ability to research and propose company positions on complex accounting issues
* Global multinational accounting and issue recognition experience;
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage well through ambiguity and complexity
* Must be able to work independently and have the ability to interact with co-workers in multiple locations, senior management, external and internal auditors.
* Ability to execute and follow-through to completion and documentation
* Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to summarize and present complex financial data in an organized, concise manner.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Assistant Audit Manager - Technology , Media and Commercial (Happy to talk flexible working)
£Competitive + benefits
Assistant Audit Manager - Commercial (Happy to talk flexible working)
£Competitive + benefits
Management Accountant (Renewable Energy)
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + bonus
City of London, London
£75000 - £80000 per annum + Company benefits + 15% bonus
Interim Treasury Middle Office Business Analyst