Group Tax Manager
|Job Title:||Group Tax Manager|
|Contact Name:||Marianne Wills|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2019 21:00|
Group Tax Manager - In-House
Part time - up to £40,000 - Berkshire
Are you looking for a better work/life balance?
Do you want to a broad and varied role?
A globally recognised electronics company are looking for a Group Tax Manager to join them on a part time basis. They have an innovative and a collaborative culture and this is an opportunity to be a part of something exciting.
Why work here?
- Flexible working
- On-site café
- Great pension
As Group Tax Manager you will be responsible for;
- Manage UK corporation and VAT for the company
- Communicate changes in UK tax law and HMRC practice to tax and business stakeholders
- Tax partnering with the UK business
- Provide UK tax support on projects and monitor potential tax risks
- Managing budget and spend and external UK tax consultants
- Developing and communicating group policies that relate to the UK tax group
What will you need to succeed?
- CTA/ACA qualification or equivalent
- Practical experience in corporate and indirect tax
- Minimum 3 years post qualification experience
- In-house experience or experience in a tax practice working with large UK and multinational clients
What do employees say?
"You get lots of exposure within this role and there are lots of opportunities for development which is good if you are looking to advance." - Current employee
"A nice company to work for. Good work life balance well rewarded financially and many staff benefits. Nice people to work with too." - Former employee
If you are interested in this 3-day week opportunity, apply today and contact me on the below!
Phone: 0207 269 6319
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Group Finance Manager
£55000.00 - £58000.00 per annum + benefits
Bonus, Benefits, Free Parking
Group Financial Controller
£65000 - £75000 per annum
Commercial Finance Manager
Birmingham, West Midlands