Group Tax Accountant - In-House
|Job Title:||Group Tax Accountant - In-House|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jake Hearn|
|Job Published:||May 16, 2019 08:38|
Group Tax Accountant
Up to £65,000
- Are you a corporate tax specialist looking to broaden your experience?
- Do you want to work for a household brand?
- Do you want to join a successful business in a newly-created role?
What's great about this role?
- A newly-created role with a successful, growing team.
- A luxury, trendy sector with a market-leader
- Exposure to development, mentorship and dealing with stakeholders
As Group Tax Accountant you will be involved in;
- Preparing corporate tax returns and tax accounting disclosures
- Providing advisory and planning for the business on corporate tax matters
- Assist with implementing and monitoring transfer pricing policy
- Assist with corporate structuring and acquisitions from a tax perspective
What do the team think?
"Great working environment, relaxed culture, wonderful office"
"Great office space, flexible working culture, relaxed working environment, good benefits"
As Group Tax Accountant you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Experienced in corporate tax compliance
- Analytical, results driven and committed to developing
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6347 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Group Finance Manager
Kingston upon Thames, London
£45000 - £47000 per annum + 20% Bonus & Excellent Bens
Richmond upon Thames, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum + bonus and benefits
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Tax Assistant Manager - Part time
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£42000 - £48000 per annum + Full time equivalent
Finance Manager South America (Portuguese Speaker)
£45000 - £55000 per annum