Group Tax Accountant - In-House
|Job Title:||Group Tax Accountant - In-House|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Marianne Wills|
|Job Published:||April 04, 2019 19:00|
Group Tax Accountant - Northamptonshire
In-House - £45,000 - £55,000
Time to make the move in-house?
I am working with a FTSE 250 listed business who are looking for a Group Tax Accountant to join their small but growing tax team. This global business is expanding, and this is a great opportunity to step into industry amongst ambitious colleagues.
What's great about this business?
- Private medical care
- Great pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave + statutory days
- Life assurance
As Group Tax Accountant you will;
- Be responsible for running the groups tax reporting year-end, half year and forecast tax models
- Supporting the Group's tax risk management remit and ensuring the appropriate escalation of tax risk management issues.
- Deliver training and assistance on reporting and tax accounting issues
- Assisting with UK corporate tax compliance
What will you need to succeed?
- Accounting qualification and experience of tax reporting
- UK corporation tax knowledge and experience
- Enthusiastic and committed, with good interpersonal skills
- Excellent excel and IT skills with experience of working with ERP's.
If you are interested in this Group Tax Accountant role, apply today or contact me on the below.
Phone: 0207 269 6319
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Harrogate, North Yorkshire
£36000 - £40000 per annum
Group Internal Auditor
£45000 - £47000 per annum + £6k car allowance
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + bonus, enhanced holidays and pension
Competitive Salary Plus Benefits