Group Senior Internal Auditor
|Job Title:||Group Senior Internal Auditor|
|Salary:||£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits|
|Contact Name:||Robert Warwick|
|Job Published:||November 01, 2019 14:20|
A FTSE 250 with a strong presence in the UK and US has a vacancy for a Group Senior Internal Auditor in London. Each of the company's 5 divisions is a leader in its field, and they employ more than 100,000 people around the world. The vacancy for a Group Senior Internal Auditor has been created due to an internal promotion. The role presents an excellent opportunity for a qualified individual to join a highly visible and respected Group function. An overview of core responsibilities includes:
- Planning and delivering complex end-to-end business audits (financial, operational, commercial and compliance) as well as contributing to IT audits;
- Liaising with all levels of management and building successful relationships across the business;
- Supporting the Internal Audit (IA) leadership team on ad hoc projects and special investigations as required;
- Providing high quality written reports;
- Actively participating in the follow-up process, preparation for Audit Committee papers, and the formulation of the annual Internal Audit plan;
- Contributing to the identification and assessment of company risks, and
- Contributing to the continuous growth and development of the IA function.
Travel will be 30-40% to sites across the UK, typically within a day, and with occasional trips to the US to partner with their team on key audits. All time outside of this will be spent working from home, and can be based anywhere in the UK; but you must be able to commute into London short notice.
The successful candidate will be ACA / ACCA / IIA qualified (or equivalent) and ideally have trained in a Big 4 firm before gaining experience in delivering internal audits for a multinational organisation.
Please note that you must be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's