Competitive plus excellent benefits
25 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Your new company
Highly innovative and market leading international group are looking to recruit a qualified accountant to join their business as Group Senior Financial Accountant to be based at their offices in Colchester, Essex
Your new role
As Group Senior Financial Accountant you will be working in the Group Finance Function and reporting into the Director of Group Accounting you will assist with; the review of the legal entity accounts, production of the monthly and annual statutory and management group reporting, the group board and bank reporting packs, the monthly consolidation process, year end statutory reporting (IFRS) and manage the annual audit.
- Monthly Process:
- Review of monthly exchange rates
- Upload, review and analysis of entity submissions and narratives
- Review of inter-co charges and Group inventory adjustments
- Support the creation of Early View packs for Monthly EBITDA clearance meeting with Group CFO
- Running monthly reports for EBITDA clearance meeting in conjunction with Group Accountant
- Consolidation adjustments and group reserves reconcilliations
- Supporting Group Accountant Director for production of balances sheet and cash flow
- Fielding technical queries from entities
- Ad hoc analysis and review as required
- Holding Company Accounting:
- Take over monthly accounting for some of our Holding companies
- Production of Holdco impairment reviews for review of the Group Accounting Director
- Year-end Process:
- Communication with group audit team
- Preparation of audit schedules for primary financial statements and disclosure notes
- Supporting the preparation of full IFRS group consolidated financial statements, including primary statements and all disclosure notes
- Budgets and Forecasts:
- Supporting Group Finance Team in preparing and executing the budget and forecase processes
- Other Technical Areas:
- Writing, reviewing and updating Group Accounting Policies
- New IFRS's - supporting implementation projects within the Group
What you'll need to succeed
The Group Senior Financial Accountant will be a qualified accountant with strong technical accounting and audit experience. They will have good attention to detail, strong analytical skills and be an excellent communicator, with the ability to liaise at all levels internally and externally. They will have broad IT experience and be committed to the contributing to the ongoing development of processes, controls, reporting and IT systems.
What you'll get in return
The Group Senior Financial Accountant will be joining a well established and growing international group who offer excellent opportunity for personal and career development. You will be offered a highly competitive salary and benefits package and enjoy working in a collaborative team environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.