Group Risk Manager
|Job Title:||Group Risk Manager|
|Contact Name:||Payal Khakhria|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2019 10:31|
- Assisting in the development and delivery of the Group Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Roadmap including:
- Engaging in activities to mature risk management (e.g. development of sub-risks and controls, IT Tool implementation and ongoing management/ support, Risk Appetite).
- Engaging in technology related risk requirements (with focus on emerging technology trends and risks) and building relationships with key senior stakeholders.
- Collation and challenge of country and entity risk registers/ risk logs to promote best practice
- Project management of key initiatives to ensure delivery to specific milestones and the monitoring of progress
- Interface and advise our global business network (by promoting the sharing of best practice, providing training, raising awareness and providing business support)
- Input to regular reporting requirements including the preparation of Senior Leadership Team risk papers (i.e. Executive, Audit Committee and Board) and annual report requirements to meet FRC/FCA and UK Corporate Governance Code requirements.
- Input to our continuous improvement and simplification of our processes including the coordination of activities across assurance functions.
- Appropriate risk/ finance/ IT qualification desirable (eg CIRM, ICAEW, CISA), working knowledge pf ERM
- Influencing skills/ Trust and Integrity/ analytical & various admin. tasks to support Group Risk Team
- Powerpoint, Excel, Word skills. Past experience of working with specialist software (Origami Risk, GRC, SAP, etc) is desirable.
- Proven experience in developing and delivering risk management activities to ISO 31000/ COSO standards
- IT acumen with proven experience in navigating technology related complex issues (e.g. Cyber security, Agile, Cloud computing)
- Demonstrated ability to successfully deliver projects
- Retail experience desirable
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Group Financial Accountant
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Group Financial Accountant - Frimley
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Bonus and Benefits
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£60000 - £70000 per annum
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£50000 - £60000 per annum + car