£70000 - £85000 per annum + Bonus
24 days ago
Goodman Masson are exclusively working with a FTSE 100 business near Farnborough as they recruit a new Group Reporting Manager. This Financial Reporting Manager will report directly into the Head of Accounting and a dotted line into the CFO. The Financial Reporting Manager will be a technical focused position ensuring that the business adhere to internal and external financial standards.
The responsibilities include:
- Owning and maintaining the month end process and producing management reports for the Finance Director
- Providing insight and commentary into business performance as well as variance analysis
- Manage year end reports including statutory financial statements in line with IFRS and UK GAAP
- Dealing with queries from the Group's external auditors
- Partnering with different areas of the business both nationally and internationally
You must be a Qualified Accountant (ACA or equivalent) with a significant amount of PQE. You will have a real desire to work for a large organisation in a group role. You will have high attention to detail and a passion for improving and implementing new policies, processes and framework.