Group Reporting Manager
|Job Title:||Group Reporting Manager|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Contact Name:||Richard Tonkin|
|Job Published:||April 20, 2020 12:31|
As Group Reporting Manager you will be a key in delivering the groups consolidated management reports, budgets and forecasts and will be the main point of contact for technical accounting enquiries as part of the Centre of Excellence.
Michael Page Finance are delighted to be partnering with an international Media and Consultancy group based in the heart of West London. The Group turnover around £550m and have seen year on year growth over recent years. This has been down to organic growth and delivering an acquisitions strategy. With more growth on the horizon, the group have a strong track record in re-investment.
Based in their HQ, they are looking for a technically strong accountant to join their centre of excellence group function.
Their modern offices are conveniently located with good public transport links and also offer car parking.
As a key member of the Group Reporting Team, the Group Reporting Manager will be responsible for:
- Monthly management reporting
- Consolidation of the budget, forecast and internal and external reporting
- Management and development of two direct reports
- Provide technical guidance to the group as part of the centre of excellence team
- Close the subsidiary accounts
- Period end accounting
- Statutory reporting
- Liaise with the auditors
The successful candidate will ideally be:
- A qualified ACA/ACCA accountant either from practice or industry, with circa 2-4 years PQE.
- Group and consolidation experience
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and priorities
- Strong communicator with the ability to build credible working relationships
- Team Player
The Group Reporting Manager role comes with a competitive salary and package.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's