£80000 - £90000 per annum
21 days ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Group Reporting Manager to join a leading real estate / construction business based in Central London.
A multi-national construction business based in Central London with a number of high-profile projects in the UK and overseas.
- Producing consolidated financial statements for the group
- Manage the preparation and review of Annual and Interim reporting to IFRS and group accounting policies, ensuring underlying accounting records are maintained to audit standard, and any known risks of non-compliance are flagged appropriately
- Preparation and reporting on monthly consolidated balance sheet and cashflow
- Developing and maintaining a robust financial control environment including strong balance sheet management and review processes
- Act as technical accounting standards specialist for the group
- Management of the group treasury function
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with significant PQE
- Technical ability to ensure IFRS consolidation and reporting for an international group with multiple entities
- Track record of leading, coaching and developing a finance team
- Commercial awareness and understanding of the impact financial accounting processes can have on the wider business
A competitive salary and wider package