West London, London
£70000 - £80000 per annum
24 days ago
A superb Group Reporting Manager position has arisen in a high growth biotech business based in the heart of West London.
Michael Page Finance are exclusively partnering a high growth Biotech business based near Hammersmith, West London.
This start up business is using the latest biotech to produce life changing products for consumers. With plans to grow internationally and with a likely IPO on the horizon this is a fantastic time to join this high growth business.
The Group Reporting Manager will be responsible for:
- Building out the controls framework
- Preparation of the statutory accounts
- Month end and year end close
- All Tax matters
- Own all external third party relationships
- Work closely with all departments to add value
- Ad-hoc as required
The successful candidate will be:
- A practice trained qualified accountant
- Demonstrable experience with IFRS in a commercial setting
- Ability to take ownership and build out a control environment
The Group Reporting Manager position comes with a competitive package