Group Reporting Analyst
|Job Title:||Group Reporting Analyst|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£48000 - £55000 per annum + £5,200 car + bonus + 20% pension|
|Contact Name:||Aston Nicholls|
|Job Published:||May 01, 2019 15:49|
This Group Financial & Sustainability Analyst is responsible for the quality analysis and reporting of certain aspects around financial, sustainability and social matters across the Group of the company. Driving forward the financial aspects of the job, the role holder will proactively guide the Group on sustainability and social reporting matters, applying their own social / sustainability strategies.
My exclusive engagement with my client are one of the world's largest privately-owned property companies and operate globally in all continents, investing in property in more than 80 cities around the world.
The Group's property portfolio has an exceptional interesting breakdown by geography, sector, activity, currency and management teams.
Diversifying the Group's property with investment to those who need it in capitals across Africa, Australia, Europe and North and South America.
The companies sole purpose is to deliver lasting commercial and social benefit and have worked on the last couple of decades as a business to live up to this ambition, inspiring property activities.
The business has achieved last growth and strong commercial returns enables activities to be enduring. Expertise in the field, with a far-sighted perspective to improve properties and places provides a positive impact on communities, neighbourhoods and cities.
This role is split into three segments:
- Sustainability & Social metrics reporting, Group financial management and Group cashflow reporting
- Collection and analysis of sustainability, social and other non-financial metrics across the Group for reporting in the Annual Review
- Working alongside energy, water and waste consultants, producing half-yearly and annual results of our environmental performance
- understanding global trends and requirements on social and sustainability reporting
- Liasing with social groups and senior stakeholders to influence and push the business forward
- Manage all aspects of the finances of the shared services, responsibility for general ledger
- Preparation of the annual budget and quarterly forecasts;
- Monitoring and reporting on actual and forecast expenditure against budget
- Uploading and assistance with the uploading of actual, forecast and budget data into the Group consolidation system
- Producing a timely year-end reconciliation of actual expenditure versus budget
- Research and development tax savings
- Preparation of quarterly VAT return
- Process improvements
- Responsibility for the coordination, consolidation and reporting of the Group's monthly base and stressed case cash flow forecasts with meaningful analysis, commentary, efficiency performance
- Seeking process improvements and efficiency gains across the Group.
- Strong technical accounting knowledge;
- Ability to work on their own and to tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Good organisation and planning skills, with excellent attention to detail.
- Passion for sustainability and impact of social and commercial circumstances
£48,000 - £55,000 + £5,200 car allowance + 10/15% bonus (paid out last 4 years) + 20% non contributory pension
28 days holiday + 5 days buy back + 5 days sell
Flexibility to no travel or to travel the world with the business
Career mapped progression plan
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Group Reporting Manager (real estate)
£70000.00 - £85000.00 per annum
Financial Reporting Accountant (Property)
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + bonus
Senior Group Accountant
£65000 - £75000 per annum + bonus and benefits
Senior Group Accountant
£70000 - £80000 per annum + bonus and benefits
Real Estate Fund Analyst - London
£60000 - £65000 per annum