Group Reporting Accountant
|Job Title:||Group Reporting Accountant|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dan Atkins|
|Job Published:||August 06, 2020 13:32|
A leading Birmingham based business is currently looking to hire a Group Reporting Accountant.
The business is a market leader in its field and has built a really strong reputation over the last few decades. The organisation is constantly evolving and changing. Despite this, the business remains very stable and will be excited about the possibilities in a post COVID world.
The business have created a new position as the Group Reporting Accountant to provide more rigour and excellence around the group reports. The role will be accountable for consolidating all the management and financial reports for the organisation and presenting the relevant data to the key stakeholders.
You will also:
- Report directly into the Group Financial Controller
- Be the lead for the year end reporting and external audit
- Act as the technical accounting specialist
- Prepare, present and interpret the financial data for stakeholders
- Be expected to improve and develop the reports accordingly
The ideal candidate for the Group Reporting Accountant will be someone who has a particular interest in technical accounting including IFRS and other reporting standards. Ideally you will:
- Be big 4 trained with a professional qualification (ACA or ACCA)
- Demonstrate a strong academic background - ideally 2:1 or above
- Have some post qualification experience within reporting / financial accounting
- Be able to communicate clearly to a variety of stakeholders
- Have high levels of attention to detail
£55,000 - £65,000 + excellent benefits
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's