Group Internal Auditor
|Job Title:||Group Internal Auditor|
|Contact Name:||Lucy Williams|
|Job Published:||July 25, 2019 15:20|
Michael Page are partnering exclusively with this leading Midlands business to recruit a Group Internal Auditor.
Growing business with a strong reputation based in the Midlands.
- Deliver planned and ad-hoc audit engagements as requested by the Group Head of Internal Audit and Group Internal Audit Manager.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the organisation's risk management, governance and internal control processes.
Make recommendations which will improve the effectiveness of governance, risk management and controls.
- Undertake internal audits (planning, execution, wrap-up and follow-up) in line with the agreed Annual Audit Plan. (both financial and non financial)
- Assess and report on the effectiveness of the Groups' internal financial controls. Propose and present practical recommendations (written and verbal) to management for improvements in controls and business processes.
- Facilitate the biannual Internal Control Self Assessments; and assist in the compilation of the Group Risk Register.
- Monitor and drive action of audit recommendations through communication with Division/Group.
Perform ad-hoc projects as directed by the Group Head of Internal Audit and Group Internal Audit Manager, e.g. Process improvements, Post Acquisition reviews, Policy reviews, Fraud Investigations, etc.
- Ideally Qualified Accountant or Auditor - ACA, ACCA, CIMA, IIA, CIA or equivalent
- Audit experience within industry or practice.
- Expertise in the auditing of Balance Sheets.
- Multi-site client base, preferably manufacturing industry.
- Making recommendations for control improvements.
Less than 30% travel with the role.
Excellent package and career progression on offer!
If interested please get in touch with Lucy Williams - 0121 6346920/07786397507.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's