Group Internal Auditor
|Job Title:||Group Internal Auditor|
|Salary:||£42500 - £47500 per annum + 5K Car Allowance, Healthcare, Pension|
|Contact Name:||George Wearden|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2020 17:19|
To plan, execute and deliver a range of risk-based reviews, delivering independent, objective assurance and consulting activities. The principal focus will be ensuring risks and issues are identified and controlled during a sustained period of significant change across the Group.
The successful Group Internal Auditor will be joining an extremely successful retail business based in Lancashire. They have traded very effectively throughout the COVID-19 pandemic and have taken market share leaving them in an excellent position moving forward.
The Group Internal Auditor's responsibilities will include, but not be limited to;
- Supporting the planning and execution of the annual audit plans through the end-to-end ownership of assigned audits,
- Consistent and timely delivery of value-add reporting that drives compliance and continuous improvement,
- Supporting the Group Head of Internal Audit in the delivery of Whistle-blowing, internal and third-party investigations,
- Aid the continuous development of the internal audit function
- Building and maintaining relationships with key internal stakeholders at all levels in the business.
The successful Group Internal Auditor should be;
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIFA Qualified,
- Have experience leading Audits on PLCs/Retail Companies,
- Have financial services experience,
- Be personable and able to build relationships with various stakeholders within the business.
- Have great technical skills when leading an audit,
- Have an eye for detail when undertaking audits.
The successful Group Internal Auditor will receive;
- Fantastic salary of £47,500 + 5k car allowance,
- Excellent exposure to interesting operational and financial audits,
- Work closely with the Head of Internal Audit and wider Internal Audit team,
- The opportunity to move into a broader finance role in the future,
- Excellent company culture
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Yorkshire and the Humber
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Great Benefits Package
Internal Auditor - 12 month fixed term contract
£50000 - £55000 per annum + car allowance
Assistant Group Financial Controller
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£70000 - £80000 per annum + Car, Bonus, Healthcare, Pension
Interim Corporate Tax Advisor
£250 - £350 per day
City of London, London
£80000 - £85000 per annum + benefits