£42500 - £47500 per annum + 5K Car Allowance, Healthcare, Pension
18 days ago
To plan, execute and deliver a range of risk-based reviews, delivering independent, objective assurance and consulting activities. The principal focus will be ensuring risks and issues are identified and controlled during a sustained period of significant change across the Group.
The successful Group Internal Auditor will be joining an extremely successful retail business based in Lancashire. They have traded very effectively throughout the COVID-19 pandemic and have taken market share leaving them in an excellent position moving forward.
The Group Internal Auditor's responsibilities will include, but not be limited to;
- Supporting the planning and execution of the annual audit plans through the end-to-end ownership of assigned audits,
- Consistent and timely delivery of value-add reporting that drives compliance and continuous improvement,
- Supporting the Group Head of Internal Audit in the delivery of Whistle-blowing, internal and third-party investigations,
- Aid the continuous development of the internal audit function
- Building and maintaining relationships with key internal stakeholders at all levels in the business.
The successful Group Internal Auditor should be;
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIFA Qualified,
- Have experience leading Audits on PLCs/Retail Companies,
- Have financial services experience,
- Be personable and able to build relationships with various stakeholders within the business.
- Have great technical skills when leading an audit,
- Have an eye for detail when undertaking audits.
The successful Group Internal Auditor will receive;
- Fantastic salary of £47,500 + 5k car allowance,
- Excellent exposure to interesting operational and financial audits,
- Work closely with the Head of Internal Audit and wider Internal Audit team,
- The opportunity to move into a broader finance role in the future,
- Excellent company culture