Group Internal Auditor
|Job Title:||Group Internal Auditor|
|Salary:||£45000 - £47000 per annum + £6k car allowance|
|Contact Name:||Lucy Williams|
|Job Published:||June 27, 2020 15:49|
The Group Internal Auditor will be involved in the independent and objective evaluation of the Group's internal controls, risk management and governance processes.
Global brand with ambitious growth plans. Exposure to senior stakeholders.
- Planning internal audit reviews, including the development and agreement of audit scopes and logistics.
- Performing internal audit reviews at subsidiary businesses which assess and test the design and operating effectiveness of controls (both financial and non-financial).
- Documenting process flows and evidence in support of audit testing carried out.
- Identifying and documenting control deficiencies and assessing the severity of associated risks.
- Recommending cost-effective improvements which are agreed with management.
- Preparing and presenting reports that reflect the results of audit work performed.
- Tracking and verifying the completion of audit actions in accordance with timelines agreed with management.
- Performing ad-hoc project work relating to risk management, controls and assurance as it arises.
- Qualified chartered accountant. Likely to have big 4 or similar experience in external or internal audit. Our client will also consider individuals who are currently workign in internal audit in Industry.
- Internal audit experience, preferably including exposure to the manufacturing sector and international operations.
- Integrity and sound independent judgement essential.
- Self-confident with strong interpersonal skills, able to communicate at all levels within the organisation as well as with external parties.
- Willing to undertake travel within the UK and overseas.
- Able to produce professional reports, written in a style suitable for presentation to senior management.
- Attention to detail but also ability to see the bigger picture.
- Computer literate with good spreadsheet skills.
- A self-starter with the desire to learn and ambition to progress further.
Attractive salary on offer plus car allowance and a flexible benefits package + bonus.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
FTC - Senior Internal Auditor with flexible working (12 months)
£48000.00 - £58000.00 per annum
Group Financial Controller
£55000 - £65000 per annum + benefits
Group Financial Accountant
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + enhanced benefits
Interim Global Group Risk Manager - 3 month FTC
City of London, London
£80000 - £85000 per annum + car allowance, bonus, pension etc
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum