23 days ago
The Hut Group
About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world's leading online beauty and wellbeing retailers, home to premium brands such as lookfantastic, ESPA, GlossyBox, and Myprotein; all of which are powered by our industry-leading and award-winning technology platform, THG Ingenuity. Our 4,500-plus employees represent 66 nationalities and work in offices located in 11 cities around the globe.
Our culture is fast- paced and unique, we recognise great achievements with great rewards. To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey. THG believes in the power of meritocracy. We invest in the development of our people to help everyone achieve their full potential.
About the Division:
Finance at THG is a rapidly growing and evolving team, covering all areas of finance from central functions such as accounts receivable and payable, treasury, tax and internal audit, to specific commercial teams for each of our divisions; Beauty, Tech, Consumer, Health and Brands. As the business expands and takes on new challenges in the form of acquired businesses or new ventures, finance is there to support every step of the way, leading to dynamic and challenging roles – no two days are the same! Common characteristics among our team are the ability to drive change, adaptability and resourcefulness, to ensure we can keep pace with the business, without compromising on financial control or sales performance.
As a Group Internal Audit Manager at The Hut Group you will be joining a team responsible for providing assurance across the Group that risk taking is controlled, mitigation strategies are in place and that guidance is provided where required to reduce risk exposure. You will need to undertake your work in an agile manner to deliver a challenging, risk-based Internal Audit plan covering the key business functions across the Group.
- Leading audits across all areas of the group including Finance, HR, Marketing, Logistics, Warehousing, Retail operations
- You will be expected to form your own judgements, make decisions and stand behind these as you navigate through to the completion of an audit
- Proactively identifying new areas of internal and external risk
- Developing individual audit engagement programmes
- Conducting and developing audits in new and dynamic areas
- Working to a challenging schedule in order to complete the Internal Audit plan
- Working with audit stakeholders across the Group to communicate audit findings, develop recommendations and monitor progress towards implementation
- Presenting audit findings in written reports or appropriate alternatives
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of Internal Audit processes
- Providing on-going support and advice to the business regarding risk exposure and risk mitigation
- Developing genuine relationships and trust with key business stakeholders whilst maintaining professional standards and ethics
- Previous Internal Audit experience
- Completed professional qualification
- Ability to build strong relationships quickly and promote engagement in the Internal Audit activity
- Forward thinking, highly motivated, strong minded, ability to deal with directional changes.
- Must be self-driven, pragmatic and able to work through ambiguity
- Must be a team player and a collaborative thinker
- A strong understanding of risk and control activities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to adapt style to the situation
- Experience in discussing contentious matters, influencing key stakeholders to achieve outcomes, negotiating actions and deadlines, managing difficult conversations
- A sharp thinker with a driven approach in order to maximise the effectiveness of Internal Audit
- Advanced Excel skills
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Company bonus scheme
- Employee discounts
- Onsite Doctor