Group Financial Reporting Manager
|Job Title:||Group Financial Reporting Manager|
|Location:||East London, London|
|Salary:||£70000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, LTIP|
|Contact Name:||Chris Brannigan|
|Job Published:||December 19, 2019 11:12|
An outstanding opportunity has arisen at an international oil and gas exploration, production and development company, headquartered in London.
Job description and responsibilities
An opportunity has arisen for a Group Financial Reporting Manager to join the finance function within the Group's head office in London.
The role will involve taking overall responsibility for the preparation of external financial reporting and providing leadership to the Group's finance function.
Key deliverables will include:
Managing the Group Finance Reporting team in providing monthly and year-end financial consolidated results and reporting.
To prepare technical papers, maintaining of Group Accounting policies and procedures
- Responsible for managing the outsourced finance teams in UK , France and Jersey with a view to assist the transition to a in-house standalone Finance function
- Responsible for the preparation of the monthly consolidated reporting, management accounts and ensuring adherence with current Company guidelines and accounting policies as well as recommended accounting practice
- Responsible for the consolidation and accuracy of the Group's results and financial position in line with IFRS and stock market reporting requirements. with IFRS and stock market reporting requirements.
- Preparation of the Group's Half Yearly and annual external reporting obligations - Annual Financial Statements, Interim Financial Reporting & Interim Management Statements.
- Overall supervision of the annual Group and other subsidiary entity accounts incorporated in the EMEA region and in the UK
- Manage and supervise daily duties of UK Finance team
- Support and enforce with the CFO initially then Group FC, financial control oversight, dealing with accounting issues and ultimate integrity of the number
- Pro-active, conscientious qualified accountant ACA/ACCA, with strong, up to date, accounting and financial technical skills
- Experience of auditing or working in a UK listed company reporting environment
- Experience of auditing or preparing multi-currency complex Group consolidations
- Track record of understanding, assessing and implementing new accounting developments
- Ability to critically review data and information and identify potential issues and contribute to commercially driven solutions
- Experience of working in a team as well as working independently to identify and resolve issues
- Experience of effective communication and managing relationships with overseas teams
- Articulate with excellent business English verbal and written communication skills for preparing internal papers and public reports
- Strong analytical skills
- Infor SunSystems consolidation or other similar system experience an advantage
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Group Reporting Manager (Natural Resources)
City of London, London
£75000.00 - £85000.00 per annum + bonus
Financial Reporting Manager
Walsall, West Midlands
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + plus bonus
City of London, London
£250.00 - £300.00 per day
Audit Senior Manager - Commercial (Happy to talk flexible working)
48000 - 77000
Assistant Audit Manager - Commercial (Happy to talk flexible working)
£Competitive + benefits