Group Financial Controller (Transport)
|Job Title:||Group Financial Controller (Transport)|
|Salary:||£100000.00 - £125000.00 per annum + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Sam McCarthy|
|Job Published:||September 12, 2019 13:39|
Your new company
One of the UKs largest transport operators, this organisation hold a significant responsibility for the UKs transport infrastructure. The company have a reputation for customer service, reliability and their work force are responsible, professional and friendly
Your new role
An essential role in this large group business, the role plays a significant part in championing long term change in the business.
- Supervision of 4 direct reports with overall responsibility for 20.
- Manage the companies financial reporting of group and statutory obligations
- Maintain professional relationships with external and internal auditors
- Prioritise and proactively seek out process change initiatives to drive continuous improvement culture
- Provide effective leadership to Financial Control team
- Work regularly with internal and external stakeholders
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified, chartered accountant with a strong background in managing large teams in group structures.
You should take pride in having responsibility and have motivation to improve in influence at all times.
What you'll get in return
You will get to be part of one of the most relevant businesses in the UK, in a central role to the success and stability of the business. The successful applicant will get to see the impact of the work you do and influence long term development.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
£80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum
Financial Planning & Analysis (Transport)
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + bonus