£85000 - £95000 per annum
14 days ago
Newly created position reporting directly into the CFO.
Vital role in dealing with the PE Investors.
My client has created this new position to relieve the CFO of the Group consolidation of the 3 brands within the Group and also to support the PE Investors with analysis and other core information. My client has an overall group turnover of around £1 billion across the UK and globally and looking at future investments and growth. They are based in Surbiton and work within the logistics space.
The role requires a Group Financial Controller with prior Group consolidation experience, they will have ideally also had PE exposure. This position is within the logistics industry, based in Surbiton and is the right hand person to the CFO, which means you will act on their behalf when unavailable. Below are some of the key areas of focus:
- Managing the Group consolidation across the 3 main brands
- Oversea monthly management accounts across over 30 entities within the UK and overseas
- Preparation of statutory accounts across 9 companies
- Take ownership for compliance around bank covenants
- Liaison with external auditors
- Reporting and analysis provided to the PE Investors
- Management of a team of 2/3 to begin with
-Mergers and acquisitions support for the business
- Identify change and transformation initiatives
The successful candidate will ideally have held a Group Financial Controller role, ideally in a Controller position, as a minimum will be able to manage the Group consolidation solo. The role also requires someone who has ideally worked within a PE environment so they understand the demands and challenges. The business is growing and with that comes change and opportunity which will be an exciting challenge for the right person.
The role is offering a competitive salary, depending on experience levels. There is also Private health, pensions scheme and a discretionary bonus.