Group Financial Controller
|Job Title:||Group Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Zuzanna Radkiewicz|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2021 16:17|
Provide incisive information and advice to aid efficient decision-making and to contribute to the evolution of an even more agile and innovative commercial enterprise.
Manage all financial accounting and consolidation, control, and corporate governance operations.
Michael Page are working exclusively in partnership with a growing market leader in security and attendance solutions, with a requirement to recruit a Group Financial Controller into their team (a newly created position).
Heading a small specialist team, and reporting directly to the Group FD, the successful candidate will work alongside the Managing Directors and Executive teams of the subsidiary businesses.
- Lead and co-ordinate preparation of annual capital and revenue budgets, quarterly forecasts, monthly management accounts.
- Highlight variances, anomalies, risks, or opportunities. Work with line colleagues to initiate remedial or improvement actions.
- Provide timely, accurate and relevant financial information or advice for management, for the company's bankers and investors, for HMRC and other regulatory authorities, and for other stakeholders.
- Manage all financial accounting, control, and corporate governance operations, pertaining to governance, risk, and control. These include regular management reporting, consolidation, cash flow forecasting, foreign exchange management, supplier payments, payroll and other income and expenditure.
In addition, in this position you will support the Group Finance Director with some of the following:
- Preparation and ownership of Group and Business Unit 'flash' and monthly management accounts to FD review, including KPIs and high-level commentary
- Responsible for all consolidation matters and PLC entity
- Reviews/updates of Strategic Business Plan (including challenging, leading and driving Budget process and quarterly re-forecasts)
- Providing commercial insight and analysis to the Group Executive
- Support Group Annual (and Interim) Statutory reporting, market announcements, AIM and MAR compliance
- Assist with other administrative duties, for example company secretarial
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Financial Controller to join the growing and changing business in Dorset. The successful candidate will show the following:
Relevant finance track record, including management of P&L; Balance Sheet; Cash Flow; budgeting, forecasting & controlling; accounting software.
Commercial acumen - working with senior line management, Operations team lenders, auditors.
Ability to inspire confidence and create trust
A self-starter and engages proactively in delivery demonstrating a hands-on approach
Competitive salary, fantastic new opportunity at senior-management level and opportunity to grow and progress as the organisation experiences further growth and change.
This position will be temporarily remote, with further consideration upon returning back to the offices (situated in a coastal town of Dorset).
**An element of office based work is therefore required for this position**
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's