City of London, London
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
27 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Your new company
A vibrant and dynamic company operating in a fast-paced, high-growth, niche industry. Their model is based around building a software platform which streamlines content delivery processes for media owners and creative agencies. Having only been trading for less than 2 years, the business has experienced impressive growth in the UK and is now set to expand internationally.
Your new role
- Preparation of timely, accurate and consistent management information.
- Oversee Month-End processes.
- Track and analyse P&L against budget, flagging any unusual increases in expenditure and ensuring revenue/costs match.
- Working with FD/CD to manage and produce rolling 12-month weekly cash-flow forecast
- Manage and provide leadership to the Finance Manager.
- Process monthly payroll including pensions and benefits.
- Liaise with accountant in producing year end stats and tax.
- Provide support for annual R&D Tax Credit
What you need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant with at least 3 years post qualification experience. You will need to have excellent attention to detail and mathematical skills, with a focus on being more than just a bean counter and having a strong grasp of the commercial realities of the industry you work in. Due to their use of systems, proficiency in the accounting software XERO and Excel are desirable.
What you will get in return
You will receive a competitive salary depending on your experience as well as a discretionary bonus, pension scheme and company phone and laptop. Reporting to the Commercial Director and supporting the management team, you will get the chance to take full responsibility for managing the financial operations of the businesses.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this opportunity then click "Apply Now". Alternatively, if this isn't the right opportunity for you but you are actively looking then get in contact with the Senior Finance team at Hays in central London.