Group Financial Controller
|Job Title:||Group Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||December 05, 2019 18:13|
£50,000 - £60,000 per annum plus Car plus Bonus plus Benefits
Our client is a growing SME looking for an experienced Group Finance Controller to join their well-established team.
The purpose of the job is to oversee all aspects of Financial Management, reporting and ensuring the efficient running of the accounts department.
- Ensure the preparation of timely and accurate monthly group management accounts and overhead reports
- Preparation of month end accounts including P&Ls, Balance Sheets, Reconciliations and variance analysis to budgets and forecasts - highlighting risks and opportunities
- Involvement in preparation of VAT, Tax returns and deal with queries
- Continuous improvement of internal processes to reduce errors and inconsistencies
- Preparation of budgets, forecasts and business plans and continued monitoring&review of performance against them to enable robust reporting of variances
- Assist in managing relationships with auditors, tax advisors, bankers and other parties as required
- Year-end processes, accruals, pre-payments and creditors
- Manage purchase and sales ledger
- Preparation of the monthly Group Cash flow
- Cash management, including the production of a rolling 12 month forecast on a monthly basis
- Performance management and development of 2 credit controllers
- Challenge current ways of working to improve efficiency and drive improvements within the team
The successful candidate will be a Qualified Accountant with previous experience doing a similar role within a well-established Small to Medium business.
You will have done a Finance Controller, Finance Manager role and have a very hands-on-approach. You will be self-motivated team players with a positive approach and key eye to detail.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40,000 - £50,000
Audit & Accounts Senior - Poole
+ Excellent Benefits
Tax Advisor / Consultant
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Career progression
Greater Toronto Area, Ontario