Group Financial Accountant - Temporary Role
|Job Title:||Group Financial Accountant - Temporary Role|
|Salary:||£300 - £350 per day|
|Contact Name:||Maria Hallford|
|Job Published:||September 24, 2019 07:26|
As Group Financial Accountant you will be responsible for preparing the 2019 financial statements for all UK companies in the Group. You will also be the primary contact for the external audit of the financial statements.
Large products based business based in Kent.
As Group Financial Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of the financial statements for all UK companies in accordance with IFRS or FRS101
- Preparation of commentary for the financial statements - liaising with colleagues across the Group to collate information
- Coordinate the external audit of the financial statements, providing the auditors with required evidence and answering queries
- Coordinate the review, approval and signing of all financial statements to meet agreed deadlines
- Document procedures for the financial statements process to enable a handover
You will be a Qualified (ACA / ACCA) Accountant with strong and up-to-date knowledge of IFRS and FRS101. My client is looking for a technically minded accountant with significant experience of preparing complex financial statements, and reporting within a large, international group environment.
You should be available to start this role between 30th September - 14th October.
Up to £310 per day if paye and £350 per day if limited / umbrella company
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Group Financial Controller
£85000.00 - £100000.00 per annum
Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Financial Accountant (succession planning opportunity)
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Group Finance Manager
Birmingham, West Midlands
£45000 - £50000 per annum