£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + bonus
16 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
If you are looking to step into a big business environment then this could be an ideal opportunity for you.
The role reports into the Group Financial Controller and will have significant interaction with senior executive management and with finance teams from the operating businesses.
The ideal profile would be someone from either a Big Firm background or a reporting team of a FTSE business.
- Responsible for the preparation of quarterly, half year and full year financial statements, including Annual reports and Accounts
- Liaison with external auditors
- Review of accounting pronouncements and other corporate reporting developments
- Ensure consistent application of accounting principles
- Preparation of subsidiary financial statements
- Maintenance of consolidation package
- Acquisition review and accounting
- Involvement with refinancing
- A qualified accountant
- Strong knowledge IFRS
- Group consolidation experience
- Strong analytical skills