£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
26 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Group Financial Accountant - Law Firm
Your new company
Global law firm with 400 partners, 2000 legal professionals and 3600 staff in over 40 offices across six continents.
Your new role
The role sits in the Group Financial Accounting team based in London. The team is responsible for external financial reporting of the group and UK subsidiaries as well as establishing and executing internal controls over the firms accounting and financial procedures.
- Responsibility for the monthly review of intercompany balances and production of the global intercompany reconciliation
- Assist with the development of group accounting and reporting systems as they relate to intercompany balances and transactions
- Management of continuing intercompany balances
- Provide assistance in the reconciliation of historical balances
- Preparation of rolling cash flow budgets and forecasts
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed, you will be newly qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with exposure to the legal sector. Either practice trained with legal/professional services clients or industry trained with experience in the legal sector.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of up to £50,000 + benefits/bonus. You will work with impressive finance leaders in the London office.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.