Group Financial Accountant
|Job Title:||Group Financial Accountant|
|Salary:||£38000 - £42000 per annum + Plus benefits package & bonus|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Bevan|
|Job Published:||April 07, 2021 16:49|
This is an exciting opportunity to join a great Business in South Wales that is part of a global brand. This role is set-up to coordinate and drive forward the finance and management accounting operations of the Group, meeting Plc reporting, control and compliance requirements as required.
My client is a global brand with sites all over the world. They offer fantastic opportunities for progression within the group, not just within the UK but globally.
- Hands on involvement and lead for month‐end and year‐end close process.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and accompanying Balance Sheet reconciliations, in line with Group reporting timescales and requirements.
- Hands on involvement in stock including overseeing stock counts, maintaining/updating standard cost and BoM information, stock provisioning, NRV compliance.
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting, including clear audit trail for all financial transactions and journals.
- Treasury, cash management including preparation, checking and loading of bank payments, preparation and completion of bank reconciliations.
- Develop processes to prevent errors in data collection and calculations.
- Preparation of external and internal audit requirements.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Maintain and analyse overheads by cost centre vs. budget and forecast. Regular meetings with dept. heads to explain variances with aim of driving through cost savings.
- Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies.
- Manage VAT process and preparation of VAT and related returns
- Any other ad‐hoc duties and projects when required by the business.
ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified.
Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment.
Strong Excel and or SAP skills/experience
The want to take on more senior responsibility.
Flexible working environment
Great career progression opportunities.
Fantastic senior leadership team to learn from.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Group Financial Accountant
£Competitive +car/car allowance, bonus & bens
Group Financial Accountant
£38000 - £42000 per annum + Plus benefits package & bonus
Group Financial Controller
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Fixed Term Contract
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Senior Financial Accountant
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum