Group Financial Accountant
|Job Title:||Group Financial Accountant|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nikki Price|
|Job Published:||February 09, 2021 14:24|
A leading National Charity are looking for an experienced Senior Group Financial Accountant to join the team. This is a great opportunity to join a successful and growing National Charity, where you can really add value and make a difference.
Leading National Charity.
Senior Group Financial Accountant.
The Senior Group Financial Accountant role is a critical position for the accounting function within the organisation and is key to ensuring the accurate and timely delivery of group, regulatory and statutory reporting.
Being an experienced Financial Accountant is a must and you will also have the passion to make your mark and make the role really yours. You must have the technical accounting knowledge and it would be advantageous if you have experience in a large complex organisation with multiple entities.
Reporting to the Group Chief Accountant, you will work with the wider Finance teams, building relationships with multiple internal stakeholders across Group and external parties.
- Prepare the reports and financial information for internal and external stakeholders.
- Prepare and review of balance sheet reconciliations across the Group
- Prepare monthly Group consolidations
- Statutory year end accounts across Group companies
- Work with auditors as and when required
- Drive continuous improvements in the department's processes and procedure including identifying opportunities to streamline and automate existing administrative procedures and tasks.
You will be ACA/ACCA.
- Relevant post qualification experience in a financial management role in a large organisation
- Experience of preparing final accounts across a group of organisations
- Experience of external financial reporting
- Accountancy practice background
- Experience working with, and improving systems and processes
- High financial awareness, with the ability to communicate complex financial management information in a straight forward way
- Experience of liaising pro-actively with external advisors notably external and internal auditors
c£45-£55k dependant on experience. This is a home based role, so candidates can be based anywhere in the South West.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35k - 42k per year
Financial Accountant - Straight from Practice
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Accountant - Charity
£30000.00 - £32500.00 per annum
Interim Senior Accountant
£350 - 400 per day
Financial Accountant/Finance Manager
Up to £45000 per annum