23 days ago
The successful candidate will need to have strong technical accounting skills so they can not only drive the day-to-day but support the Group Financial Controller to deliver the finance transformation agenda and process improvements.
With a clear philosophy our client is committed to achieving their goals by living their core values in all that they do, and in working closely with stakeholders to incorporate, disseminate and, where they can, define and promote best practice.
- Responsible for consolidation of Group Management accounts.
- Responsible for the Group Tax compliance and liaison with Tax Advisors.
- Company secretarial duties across the group.
- Liaison with Auditors and Statutory Accounts preparation.
- Lead the Group Payroll process and reporting and support resolution of issues.
- Management/ Deputise Group Payroll Supervisor.
- Support the Group Financial Controller to deliver the Finance Transformation agenda.
- Preparation of subsidiary company management accounts (including the management services, employment services entities.
- Coordination and validation of Cashflow Forecast.
- Responsible for ensuring there are robust financial controls in place.
- Support the Finance Assistant to raise and resolve the procurement compliance issues with in the business.
- Responsible for the regular review of financial accounts processes with a view to continuous improvement.
- Qualified Accountant with at least 2-3 years PQE.
- Strong technical accounting skills (tax, financial accounting standards, financial reporting, VAT legislation).
- Good understanding of changes in payroll legislation and government furlough scheme.
- Previous experience of managing payroll function/process advantageous.
- Delivered process improvements in previous company.
- High standard of written and oral presentation skill.
- Good attention to detail.
- Strong Interpersonal & Influencing skills.
- Management experience of a small team.
- Show high levels of determination and resilience.
Competitive salary and benefits.
Autonomous role with a chance to progress and take on real responsibility.