Group Financial Accountant
|Job Title:||Group Financial Accountant|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus, pension + other benefits|
|Contact Name:||George Humm|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2020 16:12|
Goodman Masson are supporting a leading global FinTech business in their search for a growth finance position. It is a typical SME position which is broad and varied, covering Financial Control, Regulatory Reporting and Budgeting and Forecasting.
The business is operating in booming industry to which they are at the forefront of that performance.
They're looking for someone who has a technical mindset, keen to challenge and improve current processes. As a result, the role will be ad-hoc by nature and whilst there is a BAU element it will also be project focused.
- Own month end consolidation process;
- Prepare end of year statutory accounts;
- Assist with the budgeting and forecasting processes for the group;
- Production of timely and relevant financial and management reporting and analysis;
- Assist with producing and updating transfer pricing models and other ad hoc reports and analysis including liquidity management;
- Review the balance sheets of various entities across the Group and ensure accurate and up-to-date balance sheet reconciliations are produced and maintained;
- Support Regulation team with any queries they may have on an ongoing basis for regulatory submissions;
- Maintain, develop and implement consistent and best practice financial control procedures across relevant entities to ensure accurate recording of transactions in the Company's financial reporting systems.
- Qualified accounted with 1 - 2+ years PQE;
- Have operated at Group level and has a strong understanding of Group consolidations;
- Financial Services experience is advantageous but not essential.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Group Management Accountant
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
£40000 - £45000 per annum
£45000 - £50000 per annum
£40000 - £44000 per annum + Bonus, Excellent Benefits
£55000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus
Accountant - Investment FinTech
City of London, London
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + bonus, benefits