City of London, London
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + + bonus + beneifits
13 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Group Financial Accountant for an international telecommunication business based in Canary Wharf
Your new company
A telecommunication business based in Canary Wharf is hiring a recently ACA / ACCA qualified Accountant to join the group finance team. You will be working for a modern and fast changing business which has recently gone through an exciting period having recently been acquired by new private equity owners.
Your new role
As a Group Financial Accountant you will be responsible for
- Preparing the year end under reports under IFRS and review the entity accounts
- Assist with the preparation of IFRS technical accounting papers in preparation for the interim and year end audits
- Ad-hoc project work ti support business needs
- Dealing with deferred revenue and different accounting standards such as IFRS 16
- Process improvement and finding a more efficient way of doing things
What you'll need to succeed
- Fully ACA / ACCA qualified
- IFRS experience
- Interest in Telecommunication
- Able to commute to Canary Wharf
What you'll get in return
You will be working in a direct team of six and alongside a wider finance team of eight. This business offers the chance to really enhance your technical skill set in a business which is spending a lot of time and efforts in their own business development. Having gone through an exciting period of change the business is focused on a clear development programme and offering you an enjoyable and nice place to work. You will be working in brand new offices which has an on-site gym, lunch time yoga classes and a subsidised coffee shop. The business are looking to pay £50-60,000 + 5% bonus + 5% pension for the role which is a competitive salary. Having met with the CFO, Head of Commercial Finance and the Group Financial Controller. I can confidently say you will be working in a hard working business which looks to recognise and promote success and which truly care about their employees careers,
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicolette now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.