Group Financial Accountant
|Job Title:||Group Financial Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Sanders|
|Job Published:||July 31, 2019 09:19|
Responsible for the production of the monthly consolidation of the Group and for preparing the half yearly and full year financial accounts of the Plc and all its subsidiary companies for submission to Group Financial Controller, the Board and for audit.
Leading Financial services business with a strong UK presence.
- Production of the draft annual statutory accounts in IFRS and UK GAAP format.
- Production of the half year interim statements for the Group under IFRS
- Production of the year end audit files and involvement in the statutory audits
- Responsible for the preparation of the month end balance sheet reconciliations for all legal entities and the consolidated Group.
- Responsible for the reporting of financial KPIs
- Production of management reporting of Acquisitions Trading results
- Production of annual budget and periodic reforecasting
- Responsibility of Planning Analytics management accounts/financial reporting system
- Responsible for team awareness of financial standard changes and implications across the group
- Provide management reporting for decision-making, including project appraisal, evaluation and post-implementation analysis
- Ad hoc financial projects as required
- Effective organisational and planning skills.
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Able to work to deadlines.
- Experienced using Microsoft Office, SAGE, TM1 and other finance packages
- Delivery focused, with a drive for quality throughout.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have a keen eye for detail.
- Willing to learn and develop.
- Able to work as part of a team or, if required, under own initiative
Up to £40,000
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Part-time Financial Accountant (Investments)
£45000 - £55000 per annum
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Financial Controller Designate
£55000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, pension
Financial Services - Tax Manager
65000 - 75000
Financial Services Tax - Senior Manager
£70000 - £95000 + Benefits