Group Financial Accountant
|Job Title:||Group Financial Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Harry Wilkinson|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2019 18:01|
Great opportunity to join an ambitious and thriving business. The role would suit a qualified accountant with experience dealing with statutory reporting, monthly reporting, and statutory compliance.
The client is an exciting and fast-paced business based in Bristol looking to grow its team so as to continue its growth. They are the perfect business for a qualified financial accountant looking for career development opportunities working closely with the group financial manager.
- Preparation of Annual and Interim reporting to IFRS, including maintaining records to audit standard
- Responsible for preparation of Group entities' statutory reporting in conjunction with outsource accountants, and overseas teams.
- Will be a key point of contact when liaising with the Group's Auditors and should manage the audit process.
- Responsible for the monthly consolidated balance sheet and cash flow, intercompany eliminations and preparing the Board report on balance sheet, cash flow and working capital analysis
- Oversight of the monthly balance sheet reconciliations and provisioning for the Group's UK legal entities, and other subsidiaries accounted for from the UK
- Responsible for reviewing stock reconciliations and provisioning analysis across the Group
- Responsible for the preparation and submission of corporate returns including the corporation tax submissions
- Responsible for PAYE, payroll and pensions submissions for UK and ROI, including monthly compliance submissions, PSA and P11D calculations.
- Responsible for the preparation of the insurance renewal information requirements for the GFM.
- Responsible for documenting the Group's accounting policies and ensuring compliance across the Group.
- Perform periodic audits/review of overseas subsidiaries within the group to ensure compliance with the Group's policies.
- Responsible for the preparation and reconciliation of VAT returns/Intrastat/EC Sales submissions across numerous countries, as well as liaising with advisors with regards to the overseas submissions.
- Work closely with the Group Tax Manager to manage the Group's VAT requirements and assist with any ad hoc work required.
- Working knowledge of Sage, Syspro and Microsoft AX desirable.
- Assist the GFM with integration of the completed and future acquisitions into the finance systems and processes
- Ad hoc projects as business need requires
- Newly qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to work well within the team, and communicate effectively
- Experience of monthly financial reporting
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel, data mapping
- Strong attention to detail, and able to deliver right-first-time results quickly
- Thrives in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment - resilience and flexibility is key
- Can do attitude
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Group Financial Controller
£50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
Group Financial Controller
£75000.00 - £85000.00 per annum
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum