Group Financial Accountant
|Job Title:||Group Financial Accountant|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||David Shepperd|
|Job Published:||May 06, 2019 13:58|
Group Financial Accountant opportunity based in South Oxfordshire and offering upto £55,000 per annum
Group Financial Accountant
Your new company
A leading and internationally recognised organisation is actively seeking a Qualified ACA, ICAS, CA or ACCA Accountant to join the group finance team. The role will report into the Group Financial Controller and be responsible for delivering all technical reporting, including financial reporting, audit, tax and treasury.
Your new role
- Take ownership for and manage the annual and half year audit process ensuring that audit information is delivered on time and procedures are managed efficiently
- Prepare and deliver all statutory reporting including the Group and subsidiary financial statements
- Manage the month end close process at a Group level ensuring the timetable is adhered to and all month end actions are completed accurately and on a timely basis
- Support the Group Financial Controller with tax and treasury activities
- Take responsibility for the maintenance and development of key financial systems (including Microsoft Dynamics AX) including maintenance of the General Ledger
- Provide information to support internal reporting activities
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful you will need to be a Qualified Accountant (ACA, ICAS, CA, ACCA) that is ideally practice trained, however the client will accept industry trained applications with strong experience in technical accounting. Furthermore, you will be expected to demonstrate attention to detail, ability to challenge status quo, problem solve, work both autonomously and as part of a team, alongside communicating financial matters clearly and with transparency.
What you'll get in return
This is a permanent and full-time opportunity offering £40,000-£55,000 per annum (experience dependent), alongside additional competitive benefits and the opportunity to join an internally acclaimed business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Bonus, Benefits, Free Parking
Group Financial Controller
£65000 - £75000 per annum
Senior Financial Accountant
£45000 - £47000 per annum + bonus
Group Finance Manager
Coventry, West Midlands