City of London, London
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + bonus + benefits
19 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Group Finance Manager, media based in central London 45-50k.
Your new company
A global advertising business based near Liverpool Street is hiring a recently qualified Group Finance Manager. Having recently gone through an acquisition you will be working for a business which has established relationships with key brands globally providing a range of businesses and consumers with compelling information, analysis, insight, news and entertainment. This role will suit a newly qualified practice trained Accountant who is looking to make a move into industry.
Your new role
As a newly qualified Group Finance Manager you will be responsible for
- Assisting with the interim and year end audit process and Group consolidation.
- Assisting with the Group cash flow and finance costs
- Responsible for G/L accounting and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Responsible for the monthly, quarterly and annual close to tight deadlines.
- Ownership of audit requirements and including statutory accounts preparation.
- Acting as a point of contact for technical accounting queries.
What you'll need to succeed
- You must be fully ACA / ACCA qualified
- Recently qualified (0-3 years pqe)
- Strong commercial acumen
- Able to liaise with senior stakeholders
What you'll get in return
You will be working for a business which is recognised globally. Working alongside a credible and high achieving finance team where you will be exposed to the wider business (non finance) from day 1. This business focuses on providing their employees with a solid career platform and offers a clear development path for all levels. One of the most important things for this business is ensuring the candidate fits into the fun and vibrant culture. They work extremely hard and have a rewarding culture and want to hire someone who is part of the team in all aspects
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicolette Solomou now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.