£45000 - £55000 per annum
10 days ago
The main focus of the role is to drive growth and optimise financial efficiency. You will be required to manage and analyse data and present this to the wider business ensuring targets are set and reached.
My client offers a hybrid working environment with the on-site requirement being only once a week. Some infrequent travel to the different sites across the UK will also be required.
My client is an exciting established organisation that is going through a sustained period of growth.
- Responsible for financial reporting (weekly & monthly) with insightful commentary on performance supported by detailed variance analysis to drive business performance.
- Partner our wider finance teams to improve business processes and ensure they understand our key cost drivers and agree value add actions.
- Lead the business planning cycles (budget & quarterly forecasting)
- Develop our working capital reporting and forecasting across Group.
- Ensure alignment between our financial reporting and our business reporting tool.
- Work closely with our wider business colleagues to assess the financial implications of decisions in terms of stockholding, consignment stocks, distribution, write offs and supplier payment terms.
- CIMA, ACCA, ACA qualified with a minimum two years post qualification experience.
- Previous experience gained within FMCG, supply chain and/or manufacturing is desirable.
- Evidence of strong reporting, financial control and business partnering within a complex fast-moving environment.
- Excellent planning / organisational skills to manage and prioritise workload effectively to strict deadlines.
- Works effectively under pressure with attention to detail and accuracy.
- A team player with sound judgement who can communicate, influence and work effectively at all levels.
- Builds relationships with peers and seniors across multiple locations.
Flexible working environment
Chance to join a successful growing organisation
Excellent culture and progression opportunities