Group Finance Manager
|Job Title:||Group Finance Manager|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Piercy|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2020 16:57|
My client a project based service sector client based in Tewkesbury are currently recruiting for a Group Finance Manager to join their business on a 12 months contract.
Reporting to the Finance Director, this role is to oversee the running of the finance function. The Finance Manger will take the lead in managing the finance function whilst still having the support of a wider group accounting team.
The main duties of this role will develop to include, but will not be limited to:-
- Take responsibly for the finance function
- The preparation of Monthly Management Accounts including Supporting documentation,
- Maintenance of nominals, Fixed Asset Registers, Accruals, Prepayments etc.
- Accrued Income Reporting, Review aging balances
- Year End Budgeting and Forecasting
- Processing of VAT returns
- Processing of Monthly Payroll
- Processing of CIS
- Reconciling the bank and intercompany balances
- Cash flow management, including negotiating improved credit terms with Suppliers.
- Working as part of a team with other members of the finance function
- Support on other group company's financial responsibilities
- Any other duties as considered reasonable by the Finance Director
- Strong Commercial background and Awareness
- Efficient and well organised - ability to multi task
- High levels of accuracy
- Commercial Outlook
- Proactive attitude
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Sound judgment in communicating issues
- Excellent in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Exposure to multi-cultural and or international environment preferred
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of Finance
£65000 - £75000 per annum
Senior Manager / Manager, Individual Tax Focus
Forensic & Integrity Services - Manager
APAC Data Analytics and Enablement Lead, Assurance (Financial Services)
City of London, London
£80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits