5 days ago
You will join us as a Group Finance Manager responsible leading financial and tax projects across the group and will have exposure to the P&L and Balance sheet of the Head office company.
- Delivering process and system improvements across our key financial processes to deliver control and efficiency.
- Taking a lead role and working with ICT on system requirements for the central finance function, including being involved in our ERP project.
- Taking a lead role in various group wide projects / initiatives working with our Procurement, HR and ICT teams.
- Deep dive reviews into central function cost centres.
- Deliver projects to enhance financial reporting and reduce month end processes.
- Enhance our internal investment reporting.
- Working with the Central Finance and Transnational teams to deliver other system and process improvement projects.
- ACA qualified.
- Excellent project management skills and experience of leading and implementing projects.
- Preferably trained at a Big 4 accountancy firm (Deloitte, KPMG, PwC, E&Y).
- Looking for somebody with a 1st or 2.1 degree
- Ability to challenge processes to deliver efficiencies, finding pragmatic solution
About NG Bailey
We are one of the leading independent engineering and services businesses in the UK. Founded in 1921, with a turnover of £500m and 3000 employees, we are proud of our history of developing great people through our investment in training.
Working across a variety of sectors within the building and infrastructure industry, our innovative, responsible and forward thinking approach allows us to work on fantastic ground-breaking projects, providing solutions using the latest tools and technologies.
Progression is something we value and we’ll make sure that when you join us you have a clearly defined development path, supported by regular reviews, training and ongoing support to enable you to be the best you can be.