Group Finance Manager
|Job Title:||Group Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum + bonus + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Claire Thomas|
|Job Published:||July 16, 2019 17:38|
£60,000 - £65,000pa + bonus + benefits
Our client, an innovative and well-known brand name, is recruiting for a Group Finance Manager to join their impressive function. Working closely with senior stakeholders in the business you will play a pivotal role in delivering the group financial reporting.
Managing the team of two this is an excellent opportunity to join a business with real opportunity for progression and a truly outstanding working culture.
- Leading on the period end process and ensuring adjustments and costs are accurately recorded
- Reviewing balance sheet reconciliations ensuring all balances substantiated
- Working closely with other departments to ensure technical requirements have been taken into consideration in financial reporting
- Preparing financial statements for 6 group companies
- Liaising with other group entities to ensure inter-company processes are followed
- Supervising 2 trainee accountants
The successful candidate will be a qualified (ACA/ACCA) accountant with a strong background in statutory reporting and controls. You will possess excellent technical accounting ability and an understanding of tax principles.
With an excellent track record in working as an effective business partner, you will be confident in your ability to articulate yourself to a variety of audiences.This is a broad and challenging group accounting position within an outstanding organisation.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Group Finance Manager
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£45000 - £50000 per annum + plus benefits
Group Finance Manager *Media*
City of London, London
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + bonus + benefits
Finance Manager - Nordics
£55000 - £60000 per annum + benefits
Head of Commercial Finance
Birmingham, West Midlands
£75000 - £90000 per annum + benefits including bonus and pension
St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits