Group Finance Manager
|Job Title:||Group Finance Manager|
|Location:||Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£70000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus- 20%, Pension, H/Care|
|Reference:||NH 35564 FB_1559309708|
|Contact Name:||Nick Hallworth|
|Job Published:||May 31, 2019 14:35|
£70- £75kpa Plus benefits including Bonus-20%, Pension, H/Care
Our client, one of the leading employers of choice in the local area have identified the need to add a Group Finance Manager, to their ranks. This role has materialised due to succession planning, as the current incumbent has chosen to take up a secondment overseas.
Working as part of the Group Finance team, this key role will have a variety of responsibilities, including providing insight to senior internal and external stakeholders, providing statutory accounting guidance to various teams, working on ad hoc strategic projects and supporting the finance transformation team to deliver transformational change throughout the global business.
Key Duties Inc:-
* Create the monthly Group Management Reporting, understanding key drivers behind performance against budgeted P&L, cashflow and KPI's.
* As this role is the essential link between country finance teams and group stakeholders, this will require the ability to challenge results, communicate ideas, providing insightful reporting to stakeholders and ensure compliance with accounting standards.
* Co-ordinate the annual budget cycle and quarterly re-forecast, receiving information from country teams and understanding drivers behind variances.
* As the business is going through a transformation project, this role will be key in helping deliver this vision. This will be done by co-ordinating the re-design of business processes, standardising and simplifying data and reporting. Business partnering skills are key in order to influence this change and ensure buy in.
* Perform the quarterly consolidations and prepare the interim accounts. As part of the year end process, this role will require the ability to perform the group consolidations and complete the statutory accounts.
* Various ad-hoc projects with the Group FC and the CFO.
To be successful in this role, you must have demonstrable experience of monthly and quarterly management reporting and year end accounts. Strong technical accounting skills are a must, in line with IFRS with good knowledge of finance systems.
Experience of delivering change is important as is experience of budgeting, forecasting and management reporting.
Future prospects are excellent within the brand, who have an excellent working culture and have a glowing reputation in the market place.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Group Finance Manager (Oil & Gas)
£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus
Group Financial Reporting Manager
£70000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, LTIP
Group FP&A Manager (Renewable Energy)
£75000.00 - £85000.00 per annum + bonus
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Finance Manager (Oil & Gas)
£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + bonus